Christmas Messages 2021 for Parents: Christmas is the day every year when all of us together celebrate the birthday of Lord Jesus Christ (प्रभु ईसा मसीह) with great pomp. This festival is celebrated all over the world and on this day there are regional holidays in almost all the countries. Christmas is the most important festival celebrated at the end of the year before the New Year.
In this festival everyone celebrates with their family. Some people also send Greeting Images Messages to their distant family members and people through WhatsApp, Facebook or other ways. That’s why today we have brought the best Merry Christmas wishes for you in this post. If you want you can directly share these messages on your WhatsApp, Twitter and Facebook Status.
Christmas Wishes for New Parents (Christmas Messages 2021 for Parents)
- You have been gifted with the most precious present this Christmas. Wishing you the best of the joys on the occasion of Christmas.
- To the new parents I wish a Christmas full of smiles, laughter, happiness and celebrations. Have a Christmas to remember with your newborn.
- This Christmas is going to be a special one for you as it is going to be a Christmas as new parents. Warm wishes on Christmas to you.
- Warm wishes on the auspicious occasion of Christmas to the new parents. May you have a cheerful and joyous Christmas with your little one.
Funny Christmas Messages for Parents (Christmas Messages 2021 for Parents)
- Christmas is all about presents and warm wishes and I am the best present to the both of you. Wishing my parents a Merry Christmas.
- My Christmas celebrations are incomplete until and unless I get a perfect gift from you. Merry Christmas to my parents.
- Warm greetings on Christmas to you. You both have been amazing parents and I have been a wonderful kid and we complement each other.
- On the occasion of Christmas I really look forward to the list of toys and presents that I have secretly shared with Santa. Merry Christmas to you.
Christmas Message for Parents who passed away (Christmas Messages 2021 for Parents)
- There is no one in this world who can take your place and on the occasion of Christmas, I wish you were here to bless me. Merry Christmas.
- My Christmas celebrations can never be perfect without you two because you two have always made them special. Merry Christmas to my loving parents.
- Warm wishes on Christmas to my parents who are no longer there with me. You two are missed so much on this special occasion.
- Every Christmas I am reminded of the good and happy times we all shared. Wishing a blessed Christmas to my parents who have passed away.
Christmas Message for Grieving Parents (Christmas Messages 2021 for Parents)
- May all the pain and stress that you are undergoing end soon and enjoy the festivities of Christmas with great spirits. Merry Christmas.
- Warm wishes on Christmas to you both. May this Christmas bring you so much joy that you forget all your pains.
- On the occasion of Christmas I just wish that all the pain in your heart eases and you enjoy this holiday season with eternal happiness. Merry Christmas.
- Warm greetings on Christmas to my parents. Seeing you dull and depressed is the last thing I would want on this special day.
Christmas Message for Bereaved parents
- I wish that you are showering me with your love and blessings on Christmas from wherever you are. Merry Christmas to you mom and dad.
- You love and your company is what I miss the most because you two have been my partners in celebrating Christmas. Merry Christmas to you.
- Extending warm wishes on Christmas to my parents who are no longer with me to celebrate this day with me. Merry Christmas to the both of you.
- Wishing a blessed and Merry Christmas to my bereaved parents. Wherever you are I wish you the best of the celebrations on this special day.
Christmas Message for Parents from Teacher
- On the occasion of Christmas I wish that you enjoy this festive season with your kids and make it a memorable time. Merry Christmas to all the parents.
- Being a parent is not easy but you are being the most amazing ones. Wishing you a beautiful and blessed Christmas to all the parents.
- Wishing a Merry Christmas to all the parents. It is really a pleasure to have such understanding and supportive parents.
- We are extremely happy to have parents like you who always put their children before themselves. Warm wishes on Christmas to you.
Christmas Message for Parents in Law
- A very Merry Christmas to my parents in law who always have treated me like their own child. May you have the best of the Christmas celebrations.
- Wishing a Christmas full of joys and smiles to my parents in law who make me feel lucky with their presence in my life. Merry Christmas to you.
- Wishing a cheerful and blessed Christmas to my parents in law. You two make the best of your parents and I find myself truly lucky to have you both.
- On the occasion of Christmas, I want to thank Jesus for sending you both in my life and blessing me with so much love. Merry Christmas to my parents in law.
Merry Christmas Wishes for Parents
- Having you around me has always been a blessing. I am really lucky to have spent my best Christmas with you both. Merry Christmas.
- Wishing a Merry Christmas to my parents who always have painted my life with their love and pampering. Love you both.
- May this Christmas be full of goodness and happiness for you. May you both be blessed with the best of health and joys. Merry Christmas to my amazing parents.
- When I count my blessings I could you two times because you make the most caring and loving parents to me. Warm greetings on Christmas to you.
Merry Christmas Messages for Mom and Dad
- Dear mom and dad you two are the ones who complete my life and make it a perfect one with your unconditional love. Warm wishes on Christmas to you.
- You two are my biggest strength and I am really blessed to have you around when I need you the most. Wishing a blessed Christmas to you mom and dad.
- To my dearest mom and dad, I wish a Merry Christmas. May this holiday season bring into your life the best of smiles, happiness and great health.
- Wishing a blessed Christmas to my dearest mom and dad. Wishing you two the most beautiful Christmas full of celebrations and good times.
Read Also : Christmas Messages 2021 for Someone Special
Read Also : Christmas Message 2021 for Husband in Heaven